Catalog new materials(could it be? I'm nearly caught up!) done with books Weds morning, now down to puppets and media--done...except CO keeps filling up my cart!
- Clean out Outlook, including old emails, tasks, journals, etc. (this could take hours, and that's why I haven't done it, which compounds the problem, of course) working on it Weds aft.--hadn't done this since April--I'm up to late June......sigh-----DONE! Thurs (with the incoming mail...the sent mail awaits)
Reclass E nonfic books so all the books on toads (and seashells, and rainforest, and...) have the same numberdone Weds aft. and sent to LY for label printing Sort saved Bloglines stuff into logical posts heredone although it tooking forever because Blogger kept eating my code. Grrrr...started Weds finished Thurs
- Train MEM on MilCirc
- Figure out BT Continuations email from MFC VB is working on this for me Tues aft.
Reclass bios -- this cart has been waiting three weeks!done Weds aft. and sent to LY for label printing. I'm up to the Ds!
- Pull next round of bios to reclass
Catalog the newest addition to our lists of county cemeteriesturns out this is marriages, not cemetery records! I figured it out Tues aft.--it's done
- Fix "Your Hit Parade" per MH
- Bloody lists.... (Lost/Paid etc.)
- Fly box (lowest priority)
October 3, 2005
List for 10/3
Several of these should be lookin' mighty familiar...
at 12:58 PM