The upcoming week--assuming I stay sort of healthy--looks terribly busy. There is another all-day meeting about the merger. I spent two half-days on that stuff last week, since my boss (hi, boss!) volunteered me for the subcommittee-for-sorting-out-issues. They are sorted; let the tomato-tossing begin (Wednesday).
Otherwise, here's what's on my plate:
- Clear space on my cart for the gazillions of items MH ordered last week (2/7)
Send old encyclopedias to schools(2/7) done 2/4
- Update BT standing order list and write up cards for newly-ordered items (by 2/10)
"Fly box" of problems empty(by 2/10) done 2/4
- Keep plugging away on Fiction list for VB (finish by 2/15)
- Catch up on Dewey changes; print off and stack with the rest of the printouts (catch up by 3/1)
- Have pages continue checking shelves for non-active items (undated)
- Continue through "WO" ocm records, checking against OCLC (ongoing)
- Move biographies (ongoing)
One of our librarians is leaving us, moving on to a different library. I'm very sad, personally. It also means that until we hire a replacement, I'll be pulling more Desk Duty.
I've regretfully stopped reading most of the Bloglines feeds re Librariana. If anything happens, I'll just have to be filled in later.