May 13, 2005

Friday first thing

Bad things:
1) I'm at work
2) I have a headache
3) It's cold (47 degrees) and gloomy
4) I'm wearing a long-sleeved T, a vest, a skirt (!) and nylons. For God's sake, nylons in MAY!

Good things:
1) I'm at work (I could be home cleaning for tomorrow night's party...)
2) Sparky's class is coming to the library today: 25 'special' kids on a mission
3) I'm on service desks alone for 2 hours today; I have two hours of 'back-up' which I can probably squirrel out of (Hi, Grammar, howAR ya?)
4) The rain is doing wonderful things to our garden and flowers

Balance:
About even. Things will improve once the headache goes away, right? I just realized, however, that being On Strike against children's books--there are close to 100 waiting now--means that when I do get everything else cataloged, there will be nothing but Skinny Books for a r-e-a-l-l-y
l-o-n-g
t-i-m-e. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment