- Clean out Outlook, including old emails, tasks, journals, etc. (this could take hours, and that's why I haven't done it, which compounds the problem, of course).
- Reclass E nonfic books so all the books on toads (and seashells, and rainforest, and...) have the same number.
- Reclass bios -- this cart has been waiting three weeks! begun Thu, about half-finished
- Catalog the newest addition to our lists of county cemeteries
- Talk to MFC re adding games to collection (gift discs) can't do till next week; still on vacataion this week 9/20
Process new materialsfinished the CDs (about 60); now down to skinny books, or waiting for adult (fat) books--Tues. aft.; Demand order cataloged Weds; Check on continuations notices from MFC--three titles (printed out from email)done Weds. Fix "Dora the Explorer" per MH(only 3 months after the original request!) Done Weds a.m.
- Fix "Your Hit Parade" per MH (hey, a mere month of wait time!)
Lost/Paid list(GROAN!) Pulled older-than-a-year cards for V to withdraw; then I'll run list if nec.--Weds aft. Telecourse letterWe have most of what we should have; all sorted out Weds a.m. Run "Suppressed Bibs in Circ" listCreated list(s) Weds; will go over with V on Thurs (?) Pass over "No OCM" and "No 300" lists to TD to work on as she has timeGave to TD Tues aft.
- Fly box (lowest priority!)
September 16, 2005
List--Week of Sept 19
I did so well on this week's list that I'm compiling one for next week, when I hope everyone is back onto a regular schedule. The top three are carryovers from the previous list:
at 4:54 PM